Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New kitten @ home searching for a name ..can you help?

Our cat had 2 kittens a week ago...my kids are over the moon and have 'claimed ' which one they want...trouble is we are having difficulty naming one.





She is white with huge black spots on her...her face is black and her tail is black otherwise her base colour is white.





Any ideas would be much appreciated....thanks in advance:)





PEACE:)New kitten @ home searching for a name ..can you help?
Yin Yang.....LOL.....That's the first thing that popped into my head when you desribed her.





Domino, Spotty, Dottie, Oreo....





Or you could just wait and go totally by her pesonality and not by how she looks. I named my black cat Purrcella cause of her deep purr. It was a cross name I came up from seeing Cinderella and Purrty. Congratulations on your new addition.





My cat's names are:





Leo, Mr. Fuzzy, Angel, Sugar, Honey, Purrcella, and Jasper.New kitten @ home searching for a name ..can you help?
You are welcome. Glad I could help.

Report Abuse



i would wait on giving them names..my cats when i got them where 5 months old and their names changed like 3 times..i waited until their personalities really started to come out..one is shadow cause he follows me around every where..where ever i walk to 2 sec later there he is..and the other is tiger cause he is bigger then his brother..has really big paws and when he walks it looks like he is stalking..their names totally fit their personalites now..so i would give it some times before giving them names..until now cutie kitty or hunny boo.. lol';pet names'; should do for...enjoy!!!
Ooo.. I liked the first post. Oreo. Maybe because oreos sound good right now. lol


We named our puppy Cookie and it makes me want a cookie all the time.
Lulu.
MASON





ROCKFORD





PALUMBO





MR. SCRATCHES
Domino


Mrs. Blick


Tuxedo


Gwinnie (for penguin)
I got my kittens name from here. She's all black and her name is Gypsy
Trixie
Oreo...like the cookie.
Bubbles
I like the Oreo one. Remember, don't give ur cat an impulsive name. I had a really really tiny kitten. So I called her Tiny. She's full grow, and one of the biggest cats I've ever seen!!
My 5 year old daughhter recommends:





Crystal Emily Beauty


Dana Tessa Bella


Sasha Cassy Miki (short for my daughter monique)


Molly Lexie


Trixie Ally


Pepper Snowflake
i just got a puppy n i named her ';Sasha';
Emily
I have always been into naming based on personality. Take time to get to know the kitten. She will develope a personality and make naming much easier.


our #1 is Rocksann


#2 Chi


#3 G.G. (GiGi) gentle girl, glutton girl, good girl, goofy girl, Greg's girl, etc.


As long as she gets the love she wants she will not care whether or not she has a name.


Heck, once she gets a name she won't answer to it unless she wants to.
You don't say what type of kitten she is, and whether she has long fur or short fur. Thick or thin fur?





I agree with Oreo if you feel compelled to name her after the way she looks. But do you have to?





Do you want somethng unusual? Or plain?





Priscilla or Prissy


Abigail or Abby


Disney


Minnie


Tinkerbelle (I like an E on the end for a girl.)


Hermione (as in Granger)


Harriette (male of Harry, as in Potter)


Ginny (as in Weasley)


Izzy (Grey's Anatomy character)


Princess


Duchess


Rita Skeeter (another Harry Potter character)


Weasley (Ron's and Ginny's last name)


McGonnagal (Hogwarts Professor)





You can name her after a place you once lived that you loved. It can be a city, state, or even a street name.





Name her after a favorite teacher who helped you a lot.





Name her after a favorite dessert. A favorite ride at an amusement park.





A name can come from anyplace. It doesn't have to describe how she looks. People can SEE how she looks. %26lt;g%26gt;








.
I love the name Fuego...we had a kitty with that name..sniffle....
Speckles or Domino
holstein.... like the black and white cows? Or Maya... like my own princess kitty.
Your description immediately reminded me of the 101 Dalmations show. You might like the name of one of them.





Perdita and Pongo (neat names) are from 101 Dalmations. They had 15 puppies.





1. Lucky


2. Rolly


3. Spot


4.Thunder


5. Patch


6. Pepper


7. Penny


8 Cadpig


9 Freckles


10. Purdy


11.Wizzer


12. Jewel


13. Dipstick


14.Two-Tone


15. Fidget


You can also get a list of all 101 by Googling... too many to put here and I don't know how accurate the list is.





It helps to be looking at the kitten when you are choosing. Some names just won't seem to fit, others are ah...ok... You'll know when you find the right one by the 'yes' feeling you will have when the name matches the kitten.





Just have fun with it.
You could be like everyone else and pick a normal name or a name used over and over again.





Call her Xena.
I like cookie or pepsi or misty or stormy or minty
In my experience I have found that if you are paciant and observant a pet can name it's self.
  • perfume cosmetics
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment