Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of or used rt home search to find a home?

http://rthomesearch.com/Has anyone ever heard of or used rt home search to find a home?
Yea, I just saw a few ads in the rental section for these foreclosures that help people avoid defaulting on home loans. Sounds smart and nice. I just spoke with a representative from RT and since he wanted $199 %26amp; my credit card in order to set up a user name %26amp; password, I decided to take some time to check them out. Don't want to walk into any trouble. Anyways, the guy was pushy and that made me even more concerned. They do have a web-site, which means nothing.





Anybody else know anything?Has anyone ever heard of or used rt home search to find a home?
I was just using rent.com a few minutes ago. It has good thourogh information about the places listed, but not everything in my area was listed on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment