Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Is Rt home search a scam?

i have found rt homes search to be quite helpfull in my quest to find suitable investment properties, I have tried several similar services and RT is the one i continue to use. The listings are current for income properties, so residential should be good to go, scam??? no the free listings you get dont even have a phone number snd were s waste of my time, i like the info they give me, so IMO not a scamIs Rt home search a scam?
I thinks so, because 2 business days after my husband gave his NEW check card visa # there were charges to an online account with T-mobile that we didn't make. We use att. The charges wiped our checking account clean right at the first of the month when our rent was due! He had never used this card

Report Abuse


Is Rt home search a scam?
I don't know, but yea, I just saw a few ads in the rental section for these foreclosures that help people avoid defaulting on home loans. Sounds smart and nice. I just spoke with a representative from RT and since he wanted $199 %26amp; my credit card in order to set up a user name %26amp; password, I decided to take some time to check them out. Don't want to walk into any trouble. Anyways, the guy became pushy and rude and that made me even more concerned that this group may be a scam. They do have a web-site, which means nothing.





Anybody else know anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment