Wednesday, July 7, 2010

In the meantime, while I'm @ home, searching for jobs, would it be wise for me to do creative writing?

I want to write blogs, cookbooks, short stories %26amp; novels. Do you think it's a smart idea for me to start writing my fiction again, rather than staying @ home, moping %26amp; feeling depressed %26amp; bored? Because with my disability (Tourette's), employers laugh in my face when I search for jobs. So maybe I can do freelance %26amp;/or creative writing.In the meantime, while I'm @ home, searching for jobs, would it be wise for me to do creative writing?
First and foremost, you need a way to support yourself and keep the lights on. A lot of professional writers do so on the side because what they make is not enough to live on.


Maybe you can do secretarial work from home, or proofreading, or find work of some kind that allows you to earn a living while keeping your dignity, and giving you the time to write, without having to depend on selling everything you write just to survive.


I wish you the best of luck, and hope this helps.
  • perfume cosmetics
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment